Friday, November 16, 2012

Octane & Coffeine

iCouple weeks back I went to see a car show here in Atlanta. It's quite funny, really; every first Saturday morning of every month, rich people completely fill a parking lot of a shopping mall with their four-wheeled darlings.
I took a couple pictures, so I thought I might I share.


the difference between a green lambo and a green mustang is similar to that between a green apple and a green steak.
America is trying to convince me that BMW are cars for the poor and for the many.
The car that looks like a carpet. Huh, car-pet?
Obsession with cars is sometimes pretty dangerous.
This car is groovy.
The Kiss-Car.
It even has a duster in matching color!
 Any takers?
 Ople got swag.

 Which one is more of a trash can?
 The Douchecar.
 I wish there was a name for this color.
 You could make really nice handbags out of these seats.
 Someone put a lot of heart into this car. Get it?
 When the car fan community decides that a certain color is really fashionable, instantly a lot of veteran cars of that color randomly pop up.
And I thought people buy expensive cars so they could feel "better" or "unique". Well, so much for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment