Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What is the opposite of open-minded? I can't seem to find just the right word. Prejudiced? Closed-off?

Anyway, from my experience I get the notion that all of anti-open-minded people are afraid of death.
Think about it. Do you agree?

It's also quite logical. If you lock yourself down in your own head, it's only a matter of time to realize that the time will run out for you once.
It's like being in a prison. I bet prisoners fear death.

Someone once told me that all poems are about either death or love. I believe it. It all reverts to those two. Now let's put that statement together with saying that poems reflect our inner thoughts and emotions.
See? It's either death or love.

You can't love if you can't open yourself to the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment